Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
The Deities of Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
Moolavar of the Temple : Arulmighu Sri Venkata Krishnan. He is found in Nindra ThirukKolam (standing posture) facing His Thiru Mugham towards East Direction. He is found along with the Sword in one Hand, Varadha Muthirai on the other Hand. Inside the Moolavar sannadhi, Rukmani Piratiyar, his brother Balaraman on his right, Sathaki on his left, son Prathyumnan, Grand son Aniruthan are also found. This is one of the Sthalam where the Perumal shows his seva along with his three generations.
The Thayaar of this Allikeni sthalam is Sri Vedavalli Thayaar.
Other Sannadhis of Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
- Sri Ramar Sannadhi.
- Sri Ranganathar Sannadhi.
- Sri Varadharajar Sannadhi.
- Azhagiyasingar( Narasimhar).
- Sri Andal Sannadhi.
- On the side of Moolavar sannadhi, all the Alwars and Aacharyans are found.
Specialities of Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
- The great seven Munis (Saptha Rishis) - Brighu, Atthiri, Mareeshi, Markandeyar, Sumathi, Jaabali and Saptharomar performed Tapas (thavam) here and as a result of this, the sthalam is also called as "Brindaranyasthalam". This sthalam is also known as "Panja Veerathalam".
- Lord Vishnu appeared here as "Sri Parthasarathy" for King Thondaimaan.
- The Lord is installed by Vyasar and Devoted by Aathreyar.
- Thirumazhisai Alwar met first Three Alwars - Poigai, Pei and Bhutham in this sthalam.
Mangalasasanam done on Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
- Thirumangai Alwar – 10 Paasurams.
- Pei Alwar - 1 Paasuram.
- Thirumazhisai Alwar – 1 Paasuram.
Pushkarani (theertham) of Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
The Main pushkarani of this Sthalam is Kairavini Saras. Some other theerthams like Agni theertham, Soma theertham, Meena theertham, Indra theertham, Vishnu theertham are also found in this Sthalam. Due to lots of Alli (LILLY) flowers in the pond, this Kshetram is so-called as "Alli keni".
Vimaanams of Thiru Vellikeni - Sri Parthasarathy Temple
- Ananda Vimaanam
- Pranava Vimaanam
- Pushpaka Vimaanam
- Sesha Vimaanam
- Thaivagai Vimaanam